Netgear Router Password: Netgear is the worlds best network provider. Are you looking for a small to medium home range network? Then Netgear is the best option for you. Go through the below sections to know more details about Netgear Router Password. On this page, people can understand how to change Netgear Admin Password. For more updates on How to Change Admin Password of Netgear Router refers to this page regularly. People who are interested can follow our website for more information on Netgear Router Admin Password. You can also bookmark our webpage for latest daily updates.
Netgear Router Password
When you buy a new Netgear Router, by default it has a username and password. Generally, the username is Admin and password is Password. You can change that username and password. To shift Netgear router admin password, you have to login to your router network admin page. People who want to login should know the IP Address of your router. You can check that at the back of your router. If any case if you are not able to get an IP address from the router, open command prompt and check. Go through the below sections to know how to change Netgear Router Password.
How to Change Admin Password of Netgear Router
First, before going to change the Admin password of Netgear router, you must login to that network. Once you login to the admin page then you can change the Netgear Router Password.
How to Login:
- First, you need to turn back your router. There you can find default access address and default username & password.
- Enter the default IP Address in the search bar and click on the enter button.
- Now, you will navigate to a page where you can find a login page.
- Enter your default username & password, and click on Login button.
- Now you can change any network settings as per your need on this page.
- If you have any problems while login to your router, just reset your Netgear router.
- To reset your router, power off the router and power on the network again.
- Now, wait until the lights are blinked.
- Press the reset button with a paper clip or pen for 7 seconds until the lights are off.
- After some time, the Netgear router will automatically Reset.
- Now you can repeat the steps which are given above to login into the Netgear Router.
- Still, if you have any problems while login, you can use the different ethernet cable or ethernet port on the router and can change your computer’s IP address, and disable any firewalls or pop-up blockers on your computer.
How to change Netgear Router Admin Password:
- After successful login, select Advanced > Administration > Set Password on the home page.
- There you have to type the old password once and new password twice.
- Select Enable Pasword Recovery check box to enable your password in future if you forget it.
- Finally, click on Apply button to save the settings.