Netgear Router Access: Are you using Netgear Router? Do you know how to access your Router? Then have a look at the below entire article to know more about Access Netgear Router. We from Netgear Router are here to help you in all the possible ways. Visit our official site at www.netgearrouter.org for regular updates.
Netgear is the world’s fastest router. Wireless routers and modem routers are the latest innovations of Netgear. Nowadays homes have multiple devices to use WiFi. For this reason, Netgear provides the best range of WiFi signals to meet your networking needs. Netgear Router is top rated, fast, and best WiFi for every home. You need to login to the Netgear router to use their services. Get more details about Netgear Router Access in the below sections.
Netgear Router Access
NETGEAR recommends that you enable password recovery if you change the password for the router username admin. Then you can recover the password if it is forgotten. This recovery process is supported in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome browsers but not in the Safari browser. For more updates on Netgear, Router Access refer to this page regularly.
How do I recover my admin password on my Netgear Router
To recover your password:
- Open a browser and type www.routerlogin.net. A login window opens.
- Click on the Cancel button. If password recovery is enabled, then you are prompted to enter the serial number of the router. The serial number is on the product label.
- Enter the serial number of the router.
- Click the Continue button. A screen displays requesting the answers to your security questions.
- Enter the saved answers to the security questions.
- Click the Continue button. A screen displays your recovered password.
- Click the Login again button. A login window opens.
- With your recovered password, log in to the router.
How to remotely access your Netgear Router
To access your Netgear Router remotely you have to create a remote access genie account and register your router with your account.
To remotely access your router from your Windows computer:
- Connect your computer or Wi-Fi device to a different Wi-Fi network.
- Click the genie icon on your desktop or in the Windows taskbar. The Home screen displays.
- Select Router Settings. The Router Login window displays.
- From the Login as the menu, select Remote Access.
- Type your remote genie email and password and click the OK button. The Wireless Settings window displays. The cloud icon displays on the window indicating that you can remotely manage the router.
- At the bottom of the Wireless Settings window, make sure that the router you want to remotely manage is selected in the Router Model menu. You can now access your router anywhere from your computer.
Note: Click the Refresh button on the Router Settings windows to update the remote genie management status.
How to Login to your Netgear Router
To log in to your router:
- Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your router’s network.
- Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com. A login window opens.
- Enter the router username and password. The username is the admin. The default password is password. The username and password are case-sensitive. The BASIC Home screen page displays.
More details on Netgear Router Access visit our official page here.