Netgear CM600 is a High Speed Modem Cable with blazing fast high speed cable Internet access. Netgear Router provides you with the latest upto date info on Netgear CM600. Have a look at the below given specifications, features of Netgear CM600 Router. It has speeds up to 960 Mbps and 24 times faster than DOCSIS 2.0 devices, this High-Speed Cable Modem gives you speed to spare whether you are streaming or gaming. Listed below are the complete details about Netgear CM600 Router.
The NETGEAR CM600 Router High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 960 Mbps. It is Cable-Labs certified and with DOCSIS 3.0 is 24 times faster than 2.0. A Giga-bit Ethernet port provides faster access and downloads.
- Up to 960 Mbps download for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed on-line gaming Ideal for XFINITY Blast/Extreme Internet plans.
- Ideal for XFINITY from Com-cast, Spectrum and Cox Internet plans.
- Fast self-activation for XFINITY customers—Get connected without a service call.
- Cable-Lab Certified for U.S. Cable Internet Services – DOCSIS 3.0 is 24 times faster than DOCSIS 2.0.
- 24 downstream & 8 upstream channels providing efficient and reliable Internet access.
- Save money over time by owning your cable equipment and avoiding monthly rental charges from your Internet provider—up to $120 per year.
- Giga-bit Ethernet port – Fastest wired speeds to connect your router or computer.
Overview of Netgear CM600
- Performance & Use:
• Save up to $120 a year – No rental fees.
• Cable Internet speeds up to 960 Mbps – 24 downstream & 8 upstream channels.
• Ideal for XFINITY Blast/Extreme and Spectrum Internet plans.
• Cable-Labs DOCSIS 3.0 Certified to work with cable Internet providers XFINITY from Com-cast, Spectrum, Cox, Cable-vision and more.
- Advanced Features:
• Designed to meet DOCSIS 3.0 specifications and backward compatible with DOCSIS 2.0 networks.
• Fast download and upload speed- 24×8 Channel Bonding enables 960 Mbps download.
• IPv6 next generation Internet addressing support.
• Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology.
- Technical Specifications:
• Simple – CD-less installation.
• 24 downstream & 8 upstream channels.
• Memory: 8 MB NOR flash and 128 MB RAM.
• DOSCSIS Quality of Service (QoS).
• IPv6 support (Internet Protocol Version 6).
- System Requirements:
• Cable broadband Internet service.
• Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility.
• Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher.
- Package Contents:
• High Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS 3.0 (CM600).
• Ethernet cable.
• Quick install guide.
• Power adapter.
- Physical Specifications:
• Dimensions: 8.7 x 5.3 x 2.4 in (222.7 x 135.6 x 87 mm).
• Weight: 1.0 lb (0.45 kg).
Negear Cm600 Reviews
Netgear CM600 modem enjoys the edge over rival high-speed devices for what it does not have an Intel Puma 6 chip that’s been blamed for some latency issues with other 32 x 8 modems such as the Arris SB6190. Opt for the CM600, and you’re going to get reliable performance without the lags reported by some users with Intel Puma 6-powered devices.
Netgear offers only a one-year warranty for its cable modems, but the more dependable performance is worth the trade-off in this case. With the price of the Netgear CM600 Router falling below that of the SB6190, it’s an even easier choice to make.
For More Updates on Netgear CM600 Router check our website here.